Friday 6 January 2012

Thank You (week1)


For today I thought I would just talk about my experience thus far with this blog and the posts. It has been a strange experience so far. Letting out my thoughts and some experiences and situations I have been through.

It’s not as easy as it looks and that’s something I am learning now. Trying not to make my posts as personal as they have been so far is not easy. There is a massive urge to add people’s names to my posts but I have had to fight that. (Apart from the once)

There are more stories and experiences I want to share which I have already started writing but my mind has been all over the place the past couple of days so in due course.

So for now I just wanted to say a quick thank you to those who have been on here, commented, helped with my posts, been the subject of my posts and just generally supported. It is all appreciated.
 T

No comments:

Post a Comment