Sunday 8 January 2012

Friend in Need


I’m sure most of us have been through such. Whether it’s in a relationship or its just with friends someone ends up giving more than the other and as time passes it creates an imbalance within the relationship/friendship. Let that person know you are there for them.

For example today I helped a complete stranger.

Whilst helping a friends friend today it got me thinking how it’s rare for you to do something for someone and for them to be truly grateful and for someone to do something for you and not expect something back.

So with the person I helped today, I have never met her in my life but a friend of mine told me she needed some help and I offered my help. Not knowing the girl, having never met her and not expecting anything back from her at all. (To some people that may be surprising for me to do). And surprisingly it turns out I managed to help a lot and she is actually using most of my input for what she is writing. Helping this much is a new thing for me and it actually feels good. Lol. 

It only takes a few moments to help someone so open your heart and mind to opportunities around you. Be grateful.


No comments:

Post a Comment