Monday 9 January 2012

Follow Suit


There is always a misjudgement passed, when you ask someone to do something and you specify the certain way in which it is to be done. More often than not, you are mistaken for being bossy, when in actual fact you are trying to make sure things are done correctly. Personally, I have decided it best to take charge of the situation and do things they way they should be done with hopes that others will pick it up from there too, but that’s never the situation. People tend to be, I don’t know whether to call it ignorant or lazy and overlook the vital detail, as if it is too much for someone to take a minute out of their time and do it correctly. 

Looking at how other people choose to do things is something I have done before and all it has done is demotivate me and bring me to a breaking point. This is a place I don’t want to go back to, and like the better personI am aiming to become, I am hoping that certain individuals will see my efforts and follow suit. But until then, I will put my best foot forward and continue to do what I do with utmost effort.

Moving forward positively is all i can do for myself and others around me but then again it is true what they say, if you want something done to perfection, do it yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment