Monday 2 January 2012

I must be colour blind because the grass does not seem greener on that side...


I have a very few key relationships in my life but the ones I do have are true and real but I cant lie, I have been fooled by a few fake ones.

So I thought i might be doing something wrong so i started to analyse one of my friends relationships with three of her other friends. Although they say that they are friends from my view looking in they are not...at all. So it had me thinking how many chances can you give a "friend" until you have to walk away?...how many times are you going to talk about each other behind your apparent friends back?...and most importantly is the person actually a friend to you and vice versa?

From this scenario I have learnt you have to be responsible for your actions...be the friend you want others to be to you...

Trust is the basis of any relationship and the group I looked at did not have any or are in denial. Without it you have nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment