Friday 22 February 2013

The Return

It's been a while since I've been on here, clearly.

I've been out there, somewhere, living my life.

Got a new qualification which therefore means a new job. A few things didn't go to plan with my first option but such things happen. I just hate being down for long so I swiftly went with a new option.

I continued writing, mainly with a new team and I can be found on wearesme.co.uk/blog Fantastic team! As well as working full time etc. You know how it goes.

Life has been going stupidly well, a few hiccups along the way but it takes a lot more to wipe this smile off my face. Been working harder than ever and continue to do so.

A few different things are going to follow. Have a number of plans I'm working on which will work out. (I hope)

I also really need to change my bio, my career path changed.

Mr. Mak

No comments:

Post a Comment